This information was sent via email on March 28, 2012 at 4:00 pm CST to all families in the Spring Alodia TCBL
March 28, 2012
Dear Alodia Tomball Competitive Basketball League Players and Parents,
Welcome to the 2012 spring season – the 35th league season that creates memories that last a lifetime! For those of you who have played with us before, welcome back! For those of you in your first season with Alodia, we are looking forward to getting to know you and watch you play!
Please read this entire note for some very exciting benefits to this season’s league and where we can use your help! We have also included a very quick executive summary for those challenged for time.
- We have added some great new benefits to make the league even better for everyone (see below for details)
- In order to deliver these additional benefits and keep the league costs reasonable, we have come across a very unique, simple program that I’m asking for your help in getting started.
- Follow the very simple process that takes about 20 minutes to raise a goal of $50 per player ($500 per team) and allows the players and teams to win some great prizes!
- That’s it … read below for a much more thorough explanation of the program. Thanks.
The mission of each and every Alodia program is to develop the next generation of leaders through sports. We feel that the life lessons you will learn this basketball season will carry over into all aspects of your life. There is nothing like competitive athletics to teach the values of teamwork, sacrifice, sportsmanship, fair play, dealing with pressure, and handling both success and adversity. In addition to the life lessons, it is a top priority for me that you have fun each and every time you step foot on the court-be it practice or games.
Each season, we strive to enhance the youth league experience for the players without increasing the financial and time burden on the parents. This spring, we are committed to the following additional enhancements to make your experience the best we can possibly make it:
- Indoor practices starting next week at the Salem Family Center
- An Alodia Rockets experience for every player – FREE ticket and the chance to sit courtside during pregame plus much more! click here for more information
- A customized website for each team click here to see a sample site
- Access to Alodia’s instructional basketball videos
- A League T-Shirt for every player in addition to the reversible jersey
- An All Star game at the end of the season
In order to deliver these additional benefits to everyone and keep the league costs reasonable, we have come across a very unique program, and I’m asking for your help in getting it off the ground. It only involves about 20 minutes of each family’s time.
We are asking everyone to participate in this program to help the league by obtaining a minimum of $50 in donations with a team goal of $500. By doing this, you can receive some great PRIZES at the team and individual level.
- Team with the highest dollar amount of donations receives a day of fun for everyone at It’z-Willowbrook plus GUARANTEED to be included in the pregame courtside Alodia Houston Rockets experience!
- Top 5 individuals with the highest dollar amount can choose from one of the following prizes:
- o Autographed basketball by a Houston rockets player
- o Upgraded seats for a Houston Rockets game (up to 4)
- o Nike basketball shoes
- o FREE Alodia summer camp or 6 month FREE Fitness Center membership
- o FREE future youth league season
- Individuals obtaining a certain number of donations receive gift cards from Game Stop, Amazon, i-tunes all the way to an X-Box or i-Touch
The process is SUPER SIMPLE and rewards people who donate by offering $50 worth of coupons to national and local restaurants or hotels. You do not have to collect any money, you don’t have to sell anything, and it only takes 20 minutes of your time to provide contact info for people you know who might be willing to donate.
Reaching Our Goal is helping our group raise money. It’s really easy.
Spend 15 minutes at home helping us and you can earn impressive rewards, from a hoodie with our group name on it to an iPod Touch or Xbox.
1. Go to www.ReachingOurGoal.org. Click the green “Member Login” link in the top right corner of the page.
2. Enter Campaign Code: A4WAA
3. Pick the rewards you want to earn.
4. Enter as many email addresses as possible of adults who know you and care about you or your family. You can also print a flyer for your supporters who don’t use email.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
Reaching Our Goal creates a secure web page about our group and why we’re raising money.
Your contacts receive a personalized email asking them to consider supporting our group.
Contributors receive $50 in savings at restaurants or hotels nationwide.
Based on how your supporters respond, you’ll receive the reward you chose.
Emails you enter are privacy protected. They are never shared. They will be deleted after the campaign.
Because this is so easy, please get this done by April 16, 2012
If your parents are going to help you, forward this email to them.
I’ll be notified when you have entered your contacts.
We need to have our campaign completed by Monday, April 16 to get all of the arrangements and payments made for the exciting additional benefits!
Some of the reasons that we have selected this fundraising program are:
- It’s easy… nothing to sell… takes just 20 minutes online.
- Share our campaign with your supporters (i.e. aunts/uncles, grandparents, family friends, coaches, doctors, merchants, etc.) via email, mail and Facebook. Your supporters will visit your personalized web page we already created for you to learn about why we’re raising money.
- You can print pre-written letters for your supporters who don’t use email.
- Everyone who donates $25 or more receives $50 in valuable savings, redeemable at thousands of restaurants and hotels…a great “thank you” gift.
- All info you enter is privacy protected, never shared and deleted when complete.\
- Campaign is powered by Reaching Our Goal, a trusted company that has raised over $50 million since 2003 for thousands of groups like ours.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call our office at 281-255-2552.
President, Alodia Sports Academy